Here are a few photos from the week that was Calaveras Apparel learning how to screen print. Lots of materials, lots of mistake, but in the end we produced great results. A photo of our first successful screen.

The screen for the shirts that we burned. Took us a few tries to get the emulsion right and took us more than a few tries to figure out the right kind of pressure used when flooding the screen and then pulling it but we finally got it down.

Here is a picture of the few tshirt prints we ran with the new design.

We have been using Speedball screen printing inks. We like the results they produce and since we are a small start up company, we like the fact they are water-based and easier to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment